Lenovo announced today that it has released the ThinkStation E32 workstation. The unit comes in both small form factor (SFF) and tower configurations. Select models will ship with a 60 day trial license of Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014. Lenovo is marketing the E32 is an entry-level professional workstation.
- 17.2 lbs (SFF)
- AutoCAD LT 60-day trial included
- Up to Intel Xeon processors E3-1200v3
- Up to NVIDIA Quadro K4000 graphics (K600 for SFF)
- Up to 32GB ECC Memory (4 DIMM slots)
- Up to 3 HDDs: up to 3TB SATA, 256GB SS and 128GB mSATA
- 92% power efficiency and 80 Plus Platinum certification
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- Support and certifications for the latest ISV applications from Autodesk, Adobe, Dassault Systémes, PTC and Siemens.
The Lenovo ThinkStation E32 tower and SFF will be available starting September 6, 2013 with a starting price of approximately $729.