“Lenovo Makes Professional Virtual Reality More Accessible With the ThinkStation P320 at Develop3D Live”
Are you ready for Virtual Reality (VR)? The ThinkStation 320 is already Pro VR certified making it ready to integrate VR hardware. This certification gives ThinkStation P320 users an opportunity to add VR more easily into their workflow without requiring an initial high-end hardware and software investment.
Power of a workstation – Price of a desktop
The ThinkStation 320 is available as both full-size towers and small form factors (SFF). It ships with Intel’s newest Xeon processors (high-performing) and super fast Core i7 processors. Depending on the configuration you can get speeds up to 4.5GHz with Turbo Boost.
Both forms support the latest NVIDIA Quadro graphic cards including dual Quadro P1000 GPUs. With the full-size tower go-all-in with VR with the NVIDIA Quadro P4000.
“the Thinkstation P320 is capable of delivering a refreshing VR experience to mechanical and design engineers alike.”
Why would you want a ThinkStation P320?
- It is FAST AND RELIABLE… the fastest Intel processors with “blazing” speeds up to 4.2GHz and 4.5Ghz with Turbo Boost
- Make VIRTUAL A REALITY… utilizing the latest in NVIDIA “professional” graphics
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE… affordable for any organization
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY... Lenovo is the ONLY manufacturer certified with GreenGuard
- Available as both a tower (25L) and small form factor (12L)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7 or Intel Xeon E3-1200 v6 processors, up to 4.5GHz in Turbo Boost
- NVIDIA Quadro graphics: Up to P4000, with VR Ready certification, available on the tower and up to 2 x P1000 available on the small form factor
- Up to 64GB 2400MHz ECC UDIMM DDR4 memory
- Up to 4 storage devices on the tower and 3 for the small form factor, supporting up to 16TB and 8TB, respectively
The ThinkStation 320 will be available in April.