This weekend I needed to get around some checked in files, and Vault wasn’t being clear about which ones. So I decided to check everything in. The trick however, is how to determine which ones are still out?
Find with Filter
- Perform a search using the Find tool
- Browse to the portion of the Vault that you need to search
- On the Advanced tab, pick the ‘Checked Out By’ property, and apply the ‘Is Not Empty’ condition.
- Add the filter to the query list using the ‘Add’ button
- Pick the ‘Find Now’ button
As you can see in the image, the list of files with that property show up in the dialog directly below the search functionality.