Autodesk Inventor’s curvature analysis display graphs are a vital tool in creating and maintaining curvature continuity in your complex part models.
Occasionally the display of the curvature graph can be so weenie it doesn’t help at all, or so HUGE that it looks like an explosion in a spaghetti factory.
To tweak the size of the curvature graph you’ll need access to the ‘Modify curvature’ settings, if you are using Autodesk Inventor 2014 you may have noticed a frustrating problem.
There is no option to modify the display of 2D curvature graphs (Porcupine spine display) in Autodesk Inventor 2014.
1. Go to Tools > Customize > Marking menu tab.
2. Select Environment = 2D Sketch
3. Select Sub-Environment = Spline
4. Select the blank entry at between Delete & Construction (or wherever you want the function to appear)
5. In the Search Command box start typing ‘modi…’ to find ‘Modify Curvature’.
6. Select ‘Modify Curvature’ and it appears in your chosen spot.
Thanks very much to Peter Crawley for posting this solution on the Autodesk forums.
We hear that this has been fixed in Inventor 2014 SP1. Let us know if it works for you.