Autodesk announced today that AutoCAD WS, the cloud based AutoCAD solution, will be rebranded as AutoCAD 360, and fall in line with the cloud based Autodesk 360 tools. AutoCAD 360 will continue as both a mobile app and a web app. I guess after over 12 million downloads, it’s considered a success.
Who knows, maybe this could have something to do with part of that prediction I mentioned a little while back. hmmmmm. (you’ll have to really read into it for yourselves)
New Mobile App Version
The new AutoCAD 360 Mobile app will include a new Smart Pen feature to help you sketch ideas faster, with an autocomplete type intuitive nature that makes drawing various shapes much easier on mobile devices. Additional tools are include to help with fieldwork type workflows.
Additional benefits include:
- Autodesk 360 file sharing and mobile access
- Apple, Android, Smartphone and Tablet compatibility
- Design review markup tools available online and offline
- Additional features available with the optional Pro Plan Licensing available through the Apple and Android app stores
Pro Mobile Plan Licensing
Pro Mobile Plan offers many improvements including:
- Additional Storage Space (25GB same as subscription users)
- Create New Drawings
- Advanced measuring and dimensioning tools
- Advanced Layer Management
- Blocks Palette
- Properties and Attributes
- Large File support (30MB)
- 3rd Party Storage Options – Includes Dropbox, Buzzsaw, and more
- View and Edit 3rd party drawings
- Use and View drawing coordinates
- Arc and Arrow tools added
- Additional drawing tools such as Extend Vertex, Offset, and Mirror.
- Priority support
Pro Plus – $99.99 / year.
Pro Plus includes all the Pro Mobile features plus:
- total of 100 GB of cloud storage
- Larger File Support (40GB)
Check it out – the new Autodesk AutoCAD 360 web page: