Autodesk is updating PLM 360 for October on Saturday October 26th, from 16:00 hrs until 19:00 hours.
New update features include:
- Set up transition escalation triggers
- Configure reminders for a specific workflow state
- Transition an item directly from the Item Header or the Item Preview Data Card
- Flag individual items in a BOM that are associated with a Change Order and currently in progress.
- For fields in a BOM view with Units of Measure (UOM), display the UOM in the field column’s header instead of in each item’s
- Configure a column in BOM Views to display the number of each line item’s attachments
- View a BOM as of a specific date in Flat View as well as Nested View.
(per Autodesk PLM 360 Team announcement)